If the Registrar or other court staff do not do what they are supposed to, if they refuse to acknowledge your relationship or if they discriminate against you, you can:

  • make a complaint to the clerk of the court. You can ask a court staff member to help you find the clerk of the court; or
  • if this doesn’t resolve your complaint you can contact the Community Relations Division of the Department of Attorney General and Justice on (02) 8688 7586 Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.